Terms and Conditions Policy
By using this website and submitting any content or comments, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read through this prior to use, as they may change from time to time and we recommend you check for updates periodically.
- THERESURGENTINDIA Blog will publish blog articles provided from THERESURGENTINDIA staff and independent bloggers from other companies.
- The THERESURGENTINDIA does not always warrant or guarantee the validity, accuracy or reliability of any content on the THERESURGENTINDIA Blog. All of the content or opinions on the site may not always be supported by the THERESURGENTINDIA and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you are submitting images with your article, you must have permission before sending them to the THERESURGENTINDIA Blog. The THERESURGENTINDIA will assume all images sent are approved to be published on the THERESURGENTINDIA Blog, and will assume no responsibility otherwise.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be held liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your own requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, including, but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and certain graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Occasional blog posts may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and act as a reference. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Industry experts that write articles for the THERESURGENTINDIA Blog are their own personal point of views and are not necessarily supported by their own company unless otherwise stated.
- If you are submitting any form of content to the THERESURGENTINDIA Blog, it must not be threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, menacing, harassing and offensive, infringes any person’s intellectual property rights, including copyright, impersonates anyone, misrepresents a relationship with any person or organisation or is unlawful in any way.
- Contributors to the THERESURGENTINDIA Blog; that is, those who provide any kinds of content to THERESURGENTINDIA Blog are completely responsible for the content that they provide to the website.
- THERESURGENTINDIA Blog will keep the rights to refuse to publish and/or remove any blog content for any reason and any time.
Moderation of comments
Where user comments are evident, the THERESURGENTINDIA will act as hosts and moderate these appropriately. We encourage lively discussions and opinions without disrupting other guests of the website.
Bloggers can request comments to be deleted from their posts by contacting an THERESURGENTINDIA staff member. An THERESURGENTINDIA staff member will review all comments and decide to remove them based on the following criteria:
- The comment is perceived as derogatory and/or has derogatory words within
- Strong personal attacks and/or negative criticism on other participants in the comments section, the blogger, blog post(s), the THERESURGENTINDIA and/or THERESURGENTINDIA staff members
- Opinions that essentially has nothing with the contents of the article to do
- Ones that are promoting a product, service, your company or other companies
THERESURGENTINDIA Blog will keep the rights to remove any comment for any reason. THERESURGENTINDIA will not directly inform anyone about removing or editing comments.